On March 1, 2010, the University of Nebraska College of Law established an official advisory board for its space and telecom law activities.
The board gives advice to the Law College and the University on how to further strengthen the Space, Cyber, and Telecom law program, including student recruitment, professional development for graduates, and outreach to government and commercial entities on educational opportunities.
- Dennis Burnett (Chair) Retired Vice-President, Trade and Export Controls, EADS North America
- Tim Hughes, Vice-President & Chief Counsel, SpaceX
- Franceska Schroeder, Principal, Fish & Richardson (D.C.)
- Nicol Turner-Lee, Fellow at Brookings's Governance Studies Program's Center for Technology Innovation
- Eric Carstenson, President, Nebraska Telecommunications Association
- Fred Campbell Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute & Former Wireless Bureau Chief, FCC
- Bill Ojile, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale (Denver)
- Steve Avila, Former Senior Legal Counsel, The Spaceship Company (A Virgin Galactic Affiliate)
- Peter Marquez, Andart Global