- #1 Best Value Law School in the U.S. by the National Jurist Magazine, September 2015, October 2016
- #3 Law School that Leads to the Least Debt by U.S. News & World Report, Spring 2018
- Average student debt load upon graduation for our 2017 graduates was $57,992 - well below the national average for graduates of public law schools and substantially less than the national average for graduates of private law schools.
- Ranked #80 in 2019 U.S. News & World Report Best Law Schools Program
- 10:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- 93% of first-time test takers passed the Nebraska Bar Exam in 2016 & 2017.
- 86% of graduates in the last five years were employed in JD required or preferred positions.
- The 1L Academic Skills Program helps 1L students master necessary skills for success.
- Students in the Entrepreneurship Clinic work with start up businesses and entrepreneurs solving a variety of transactional legal issues.
- Students in the Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law program, the first and only program its kind in the U.S., tackle emerging national security and international issues.
- Nebraska Law is the only law school in the Big Ten to require an International Law class in the first year.
- Our Build Your Character program helps students identify and develop the important professional skills all lawyers should possess.