- #1 Best Value Law School in the U.S. by the National Jurist Magazine, September 2015, October 2016
- #4 Law School that Leads to the Least Debt by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- Average student debt load upon graduation for our 2019 graduates was $57,228 - well below the national average for graduates of public law schools and substantially less than the national average for graduates of private law schools.
- Ranked #77 in 2020 U.S. News & World Report Best Law Schools Program
- 91% of first-time test takers passed the Nebraska Bar Exam in 2019.
- 94.6% of graduates from the Class of 2018 are employed in Bar Passage Required or JD Advantage positions.
- The 1L Academic Skills Program helps 1L students master necessary skills for success.
- Students in the Entrepreneurship Clinic work with start up businesses and entrepreneurs solving a variety of transactional legal issues.
- Students in the Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications Law program, the first and only program its kind in the U.S., tackle emerging national security and international issues.
- Nebraska Law is the only law school in the Big Ten to require an International Law class in the first year.
- Our Build Your Character program helps students identify and develop the important professional skills all lawyers should possess.