The Career Development Office (CDO) is dedicated to providing students and alumni with the information and tools necessary for successful career development through services including individual counseling, educational programming, interviewing opportunities, externship program development, online and print resources, and online job postings and resume collections. We work with a variety of employers who recruit Nebraska Law’s talented students and alumni. General information may be found on this site, but we encourage you to contact our office for more personalized and detailed information.
Handouts and in-depth guides covering the major areas of concern for most job seekers are available in our Document Library on ROSCOE. These materials provide enough to get you started on the right track, but there is no replacement for one-on-one counseling. Please make an appointment and come see us!
CDO Academic Year Overview:
- August – Orientation & Welcome Back! Early Interview Week
- September – Exploring Opportunities Program Series Begins, OCI
- October/ November – Small Group Sessions for 1Ls
- January – Firm Receptions, Mock Interviews
- February – Rural Practice Interviews, OCI
- March – Spring Break Shadow Program
- April – Exploring Opportunities Series Ends
- Exploring Opportunities
- One - on - One counseling sessions
- Theme Thursday lunches