Alumni Resources

Request Your Transcript

Need a copy of your law school academic transcript? Request forms are available at the College of Law Registrar’s Office, or you may mail or fax a written request.

Please include the following information with your request:

  • Full name, including any former names
  • Social Security number
  • Date of Birth Date
  • Date of Graduation
  • Number of transcripts
  • The address where transcripts should be sent

If the College of Law transcript is being sent to a third party by the Registrar’s Office, please include the full name and address of the person, company, or institution receiving the transcript. There is no charge for transcripts.

Requests for law student transcripts are usually processed within two working days and can be made by contacting the Registrar in person, by email, fax or mail. When faxing a request, we recommend you contact our office to confirm its receipt.

An outstanding financial obligation to the University of Nebraska will prohibit us from releasing a transcript.

Questions? Email, call 402-472-8262 or fax 402-472-5185 the registrar. Mailed requests should be sent to Registrar, UNL College of Law, PO Box 830902, Lincoln NE 68583-0902.

State of Nebraska Loan Repayment Assistance Program

Purpose and Overview

The State of Nebraska offers the Legal Education for Public Service and Rural Practice Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) to provide educational loan repayment assistance to attorneys who qualify for such assistance. The purpose of the program is to strengthen legal assistance for low-income persons by supporting the recruitment and retention of qualified attorneys who are employed by tax-exempt charitable organizations performing such assistance, may have skills in languages other than English, and/or are employed in legal profession shortage areas in Nebraska

To be eligible for state assistance, the 2017 State of Nebraska LRAP Application must be completed by October 16, 2016.