Student studying in hallway











Juris Doctor (J.D.)

First Year Applicants
Transfer Students
International Students

Visiting Student

Students who are interested in taking courses at the College of Law for transfer credit to the law school from which they will be receiving their degree. In order to apply for admission as a visiting student, the applicant must be a degree candidate at an ABA accredited law school.

Master of Laws (LL.M.)

Applicants to the LL.M. degree program in Space, Cyber & Telecommunications Law must have a J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited American law school or a degree in law from foreign university.

Master of Legal Studies (M.L.S.)

Applicants who have completed or will complete a Bachelors degree from a fully accredited institution by the beginning of the term for which they are seeking admission may apply to the 33 credit hour Master of Legal Studies Degree Program jointly administered by the College of Law and Graduate Studies.