Get help from our team:
Taking final exams?
About our department:
Nebraska Law I.T. and A/V staff offer in-building support services including:
- Liasion support for students requesting IT assistance with centrally-provided ITS services
- Student Laptop purchase recommendations
- Student orientation, first-time login, and wireless network help
- Wepa Printing Kiosk support and replenishment
- Clinical Law Programs technology support
- Computer Equipment for checkout including Windows laptops, USB DVD drives, presentation remotes, digital voice recorders, and headphones, available through the Law Library Circulation Desk
- Portable A/V Equipment for loan & event setup assistance
- Classroom A/V Orientation and Distance Learning support
- Hands-on assistance for live-streaming, webinars, and special events
New Law Student instructions:
What do I need to do as a new student coming to the Nebraska College of Law?
Find your NUID Number
After being admitted to UNL you will receive a Student ID number and a 4-digit pin to access your MyRED Account. Refer to the instructions provided in the email you received from the admissions office.
Claim your TrueYou and MyUNL IDs
You will need to establish a secure password to use your TrueYou account and your My.UNL account. Visit http://trueyou.nebraska.edu/ to claim your identity and set your password. If you cannot set or recover your password, contact Huskertech Help Center at 402-472-3970 for assistance.
Sign onto Eduroam Wireless Internet
Join the eduroam network and sign in using your My.UNL account username + "@unl.edu", and your My.UNL Password.
Go to http://wifi.unl.edu for additional help logging in, or for instructions specific to mobile devices, etc.
Access your Office365 Email
Visit https://its.unl.edu/services/email-office-365/ to log into your UNL Email account and to obtain an installer for Microsoft Office 365 desktop applications and OneDrive cloud storage, which are included with your student services
Install Adobe applications
UNL students are provided free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including Adobe Acrobat Pro. Visit https://its.unl.edu/services/adobe-creative-cloud-full-suite/ to get started.
Anti-Virus Security software:
To help keep our campus and community safe from hackers and viruses, our students, faculty, and staff are provided access to the university's enterprise-grade security software, Palo Alto Cortex. To obtain this free antivirus software for your computer, go to http://antivirus.unl.edu/
Law College Technology Manager
Computer Support Associate
Classroom Audio-Visual Specialist