On March 1, 2010, the University of Nebraska College of Law established an official advisory board for its space and telecom law activities.
The board gives advice to the Law College and the University on how to further strengthen the Space, Cyber, and Telecom law program, including student recruitment, professional development for graduates, and outreach to government and commercial entities on educational opportunities.
- Dennis Burnett (Chair) Retired Vice-President, Trade and Export Controls, EADS North America
- Marc Holzapfel, Senior Vice-President & General Counsel, Virgin Galactic
- Tim Hughes, Vice-President & Chief Counsel, SpaceX
- Franceska Schroeder, Principal, Fish & Richardson (D.C.)
- Nicol Turner-Lee, Vice-President and Chief Research & Policy Officer, Minority Media and Telecommunications Council
- Eric Carstenson, President, Nebraska Telecommunications Association
- Fred Campbell Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute & Former Wireless Bureau Chief, FCC
- Darren Huskisson Lt. Col US Air Force & former Chief of Space and Cyber Law, USSTRATCOM)
- Bill Ojile, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale (Denver)