NOTICE: Usernames for windows include the @unl.edu. Usernames for Mac do not.
Windows (7, 8, & 8.1)
- Open a command prompt:
- Windows 7: Click on start, type CMD, and press enter.
- Windows 8: Press the start key, type CMD, and press enter.
1. Open System Preferences (click on the apple in the top left corner and system preferences).
2. Click on Print & Scan.
3. Click on the + sign to add a printer.
4. Hold Control and click in the blank area of the toolbar and click on Customize Toolbar.
5. Drag the Advanced icon to the toolbar and click Done.
6. Click the Advanced icon now and fill in the choices to match this screenshot.
7. Click on Add and check the box for duplexer, then click OK.
8. You should now have the lawprint printer installed.
The first time you print, it will ask for credentials, your credentials are "username" and your password. Your "username" and password are the same as blackboard. You can check the box for saving credentials.